During outplacement and mobility trajectories, more and more use is made of the candidate’s own network. LinkedIn can support any candidate in finding valuable introductions or a new job. During this training, the participants create a profile centered around their ‘dream job’. They go through their network and search for vacancies and introductions.
What can you expect from us?
- Insight into the current job market, new application methods and the impact of job sites and LinkedIn on how companies recruit people.
- Creating an attractive profile, based on knowledge, competencies and experience, aimed at increasing visibility / findability for employers.
- We emphasize the importance of active networking, a valuable introduction and we teach participants to look for interesting contacts and companies.
- Setting up and optimizing “Career interests”, allowing participants to subscribe to suitable vacancies via the LinkedIn Job app and web version.
- Tips and skills to present themselves in a distinguishing way to a possible new employer.
This training can be tailor-made for your organization. Would you rather have one session of 6 hours or two separate sessions of 3 hours? It’s up to you. If desired, we can also provide one training of 3 hours, in consultation with you we determine the subjects.
Sessions in Dutch or English? We’ve got you covered.