Your organization and people want to get hands-on with strengthening their LinkedIn knowledge and activities? Our basic training, consisting of two sessions, gives your employees plenty of insights to use distinctive and successful LinkedIn.
What to expect in the first day part (3 hours)?
- Data, trends and relevant information about LinkedIn.
- The ultimate LinkedIn profile, the 12 strategic points to make the difference.
- Maintaining your network, and (re) activating it.
- Various effective methodologies to expand your network (link strategy).
- Review and optimize all settings.
What to expect in the 2nd day part (3 hours)?
- How and where do I approach interesting contacts (prospects, candidates)?
- How do I share knowledge and expertise of me and my organization through interesting updates?
- How do I facilitate my employees to become an online ambassador?
- Everything you need to know about LinkedIn Groups and Company profiles.
- Introduction about the paid solutions of LinkedIn and how to deploy.
This training can be tailor-made for your organization. Would you rather have one session of 6 hours or two separate sessions of 3 hours? It’s up to you. If desired, we can also provide one training of 3 hours, in consultation with you we determine the subjects.
Sessions in Dutch or English? We’ve got you covered.